Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Henry's Back!

Henry's back. He seems sad. I'm sad too. Not at all what I envisioned. He wags a little if you talk to him. But basically he came here and he wasn't wagging. He was walking around checking things out - my sofa is gone (getting recovered) and he wasn't sure how that was. He waited by the door a bit. He'll push his droopy head up to me and let me pet him. He'll let me lie down with my face real near him and he flopped my way so I could rub on him.

I'll have to take him to get his stitches removed - they needed to come out last week on Thursday. Wow, it's hard to believe it's only been a week and two days that he's been gone. It's going to be hard when we warm up to each other and let ourselves be happy to see each other and then he goes again. I hope Stacey (foster mom) will decide to travel again soon.

He smells soooooooo soooooooo good. It is pretty depressing at our house right now.

No comments: