Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Play Bow

Maggie did a play bow to Henry! It was this morning as I was getting dressed to walk them. She sniffed his nose and was wagging and then did the bow. He just looked up at me with that Basset Hound look. I don't think he really plays. It's so cute to me that they are becoming a bit of a team.

The other thing I keep forgetting to mention is what a good balance beam-walker Henry is. He likes to walk along the little 5" cement strip on the edge of the curb - and every one of his steps is on it.

I think Sammy would applaud Henry's approach to walking. His basic principle is, you don't want to miss any smells. You can't rush. You gotta take your time and be thorough about it.

No word from Macon yet - it's too early to call in case they're sleeping.

No comments: